Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Configuration Cloud 9

It's the little things...

I've been working on a new Citrix design, part of which includes a pair of secure Web Interface servers with a single DNS alias. I had set this up in the past, albeit with lots of help from other engineers. I'm usually very good about documentation, I thrive on it, but for some crazy reason I hadn't written down ANYTHING about this process. Yikes!

I managed to get through it, though, configure the two web servers to use the same SSL cert on the same host header. I even managed to setup and use a Windows CA for the cert! So a relatively minor task for many, but it felt like a big accomplishment for me. I was so pumped up, I felt the urge to channel a previous co-worker, get up on my desk and dry hump my monitor. Though now that I'm no longer working in a dark corner of the basement of a library, and I can't hide behind the three-foot-high cube walls, I reconsidered my actions and went for a simple double fist pump.

Now onto Citrix Secure Gateway....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?