Friday, February 02, 2007

 

MS70-270

I passed the Windows XP exam today with a score of 889 (700 to pass). I was a little worried throughout the test because much of my preparation was for naught. I used study materiels from Self Test Software; based upon the test exams I thought my problem areas would be multilingual, offline files, and system restoration (ASR, restore points, etc.) - all things I've never really had to use. So I studied hard on those areas, especially multilingual aspects. So of course there were no questions about language issues, maybe one on offline files, and a few on ASR, backups and restore points.

Up next: 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?